Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

~ 16 Week Baby Belly ~



Even though I have lost about 20lbs this pregnancy thus far, I am still growing such a cute baby belly, at least me and my hubby think so. I'm able to start feeling the baby kicking and moving around. They call this "quickening". I had an OB appointment yesterday and everything went really well! My BP is the best it's ever been, not that I ever really had bad blood pressure, but it's lower than normal. I also just LOVE getting to hear the baby's heartbeat! It's my favorite part of the entire appointment.The last 17 weeks have just flown by! We only have 5 more months to go, yet I feel like we still have so much to do!

Pregnancy really is just so much fun and amazing! So much happens and changes with your body. It's really fun to see what is around the corner. There are some aches and pains and that's normal, however, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I actually, feel the healthiest I've felt in years! PCOS really takes a toll on your body, but it's amazing how "normal" I feel now that I am pregnant. I am really interested to see if my symptoms get a lot better after giving birth. I've been told this can happen and I am curious to see if I will be part of that percentage of PCOSers.

Our next ultrasound appointment isn't until February 7th. Normally, this is when we would be finding out the sex of the baby, but Kurt and I have decided not to find out. There are so few amazing surprises in life, so we are taking advantage of this one! We even have a special way of finding out the day I give birth too.

I love that I have given hope to so many other Cysters of mine! The trick is to not let negativity rule you. It's so incredibly easy to start feeling negative with getting BFN after BFN. These are the times when you need to focus on the positives of your body and cycles and hold on to those. Know and trust in your heart that you WILL get your BFP!! Being as stress-free as you can be helps wonders too.

Stay positive and keep believing fellow Cysters! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment