Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

~ Money Woes ~


Kurt and I have been spending money right and left trying to get settled. Feels like the giving of money is never-ending. It's hurting me pretty bad being that I don't have a job yet, so no income. I am dipping pretty good into my savings and trying really hard not to. I hope that I'm able to find a job pretty soon and easily. The only thing is, will I get the pay that I deserve? I've been working in the Business industry for twelve years now. It's not what I ultimately want to do, but it's nice to have those skills to fall back on. I am very lucky that my Mom got me into business when I wanted to work vs working retail or fast food. I have skills to work in the corporate life and make a decent living while going to school. The thing is, I am used to getting a certain salary and I am scared that I won't be able to find that here or at least have the time to really filter out the lower paying jobs, etc. I also have to keep in mind distance and traffic patterns for when I start going to school at night. It's challenging because I just get so sick of working in a job that I don't want to do the rest of my life, you know? I want to be a Sex Therapist already! I know you're not ever supposed to regret anything that at one time made you smile.... and had I done things differently, I might not have ever met Kurt. However, there are times that I kick myself for not finishing school sooner. I got a taste of what making money was like and thought to myself how great that was... if only I knew what that would bring! LOL I know that God has a plan for me and I know that I just need to trust in that, but sometimes you just get a little impatient, you know? I also think about what if we get pregnant before I'd get a job. It hasn't stopped us from trying, but still. No one hires a pregnant woman, it's different if you are hired, work a while and then get pregnant... but still. My ideal job would be working for a college that gives their employees free tuition or even a break in cost. That way, I could work AND go to school at the same time without the added stress. I'm not really stressing out  now, I just can't stop worrying, really. I know it's not healthy, especially if we do get pregnant, but at the same time it's really difficult to NOT think about it when I have nothing to do all day but search for jobs. Anyway, I guess I should get back to job searching and stop this rant! Thanks for listening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment